HEART OF FIRE – Chilli Toffee Challenge
The HEART OF FIRE is the world’s first ever Chilli Toffee Challenge and the world’s HOTTEST toffee!
- Made with SUGAR & LOVE by the Toffee Hut in Mansfield, UK, this is for the bravest of the brave!
- A sumptuous hand-made heart-shaped vegan toffee infused with Carolina Reaper, Scorpion & Ghost Peppers, smothered in dark vegan chilli chocolate and finished off with a dusting of dried super-hot chilli flakes.
- Have YOU got the HEART to be a chilli challenge HERO?
- FREE limited edition LOF collector’s card in each one!
- Visit toffeehut.co.uk to discover a variety of artisan toffee products.
- No food or drink (or any other form of relief; ie smoking, vaping, medication etc) for the duration of the challenge.
- You must video your challenge without edits & remain on camera at all times until the challenge is complete.
- Read the SHORT disclaimer found at the bottom of leagueoffire.com/disclaimer clearly into the camera.
- The Heart of Fire must be opened from a SEALED packet on screen and remain on screen until fully consumed.
- The Heart of Fire can be chewed or sucked – it MUST NOT be swallowed whole!
- After fully consuming, show an empty mouth then begin a 4 minute afterburn.
- After the 4 minutes is up you have completed the challenge.
- If you’re brave enough you can now try another one!
LOF World Ranking Points:
- 6 points per HEART OF FIRE consumed
*Extra Bonus Points in ascending order for each consecutive HEART OF FIRE consumed in one sitting (observing the 4 min afterburn between each one):
- 2 bonus points for the 2nd toffee;
- 4 bonus points for the 3rd toffee;
- 6 bonus points for the 4th toffee and so on
Additional rules effective from 15 March 2023:
- No spitting or drooling – if you’re producing saliva, make sure you swallow it!
- No waiting in excess of 1 minute after burn time during back-to-back challenges.
- No covering of mouth with tissue/napkin or some such. Wiping of face, nose, and/or mouth is acceptable.
|Position||Name||# HOFs Eaten||# Additional Attempts||# Total Points|
|No data available!|