LFW’s Speed Blocks Challenge
Late For Work brings you their Speed Blocks Challenge – 1.5oz of block-shaped sumptuous Vanilla Confetti White Chocolate with the vicious sting & Scorpion Pepper. This is a speed challenge – can you finish the chocolate within 2 mins for maximum points? You must endure a 4 minute after burn to complete the challenge & claim your points.
- No food, drink or relief for the duration of the challenge.
- You must video your challenge without edits & remain on camera at all times until the challenge is complete
- Read the short disclaimer found at the bottom of leagueoffire.com/disclaimer clearly into the camera.
- The Speed Blocks must be opened from a sealed packet on screen remain on screen until fully consumed.
- Make sure you time the challenge with a suitable stopwatch/timer visible on camera – a mobile phone app or similar.
- Consume the Speed Blocks in the fastest time possible – the faster the time, the higher the ranking.
- Be sure to show an empty mouth when finished then wait 4 minutes.
- When the 4 minutes are up you have completed the challenge.
- If you do not complete the full 4 minute after burn it’s a fail.
LOF World Ranking Points:
- 3 points when completed in 2 minutes or LESS
- 2 points when completed in MORE than 2 minutes
Additional rules effective from 15 March 2023:
- No spitting or drooling – if you’re producing saliva, make sure you swallow it!
- No waiting in excess of 1 minute after burn time during back-to-back challenges.
- No covering of mouth with tissue/napkin or some such. Wiping of face, nose, and/or mouth is acceptable.
|Position||Name||Time Taken (Mins & Secs)||#Additional Attempts||# Total Points|
|No data available!|