The Choco Challenge 2.0 – White Lightning – FUEGO SPICE CO.
- Produced by: Fuego Spice Co, USA
- The world’s spiciest mini white chocolate bar, fired up by 12 of the deadliest peppers in the world!
- 50 MEALS PER BAR SOLD donated to Feeding America
- How many can you eat in 1 sitting? Check out The Choco Challenge 2.0 – White Lightning League Table
- Size: 0.4oz/11g
8 in stock
WARNING – Before buying this product please read our Hot Sauce Disclaimer
- THE CHOCO CHALLENGE 2.0: White Lightning from Fuego Spice Co., features the world’s spiciest mini white chocolate bar and is fired up by 12 of the deadliest peppers in the world, all grown in mad scientist Smokin’ Ed Currie’s secret garden of devilish delights!
- A MARRIAGE BETWEEN GOOD and EVIL: Hand-selected to pair with white chocolate, the insanely spicy 12-pepper blend comes from Smokin’ Ed Currie’s secret garden, aka PuckerButt Pepper Co.’s testing grounds for developing the world’s hottest peppers. Peppers include Chocolate Reaperuga, The Razor, Chocolate Bhutlah, Chocolate Reaperano, 7 Pot Douglas Brown X Reaper, Chocolate Bhut X Reaper, and 6 more.
- SUPPORT THE FIGHT AGAINST HUNGER: Fuego Spice Co. has partnered with Feeding America and will donate 50 MEALS PER BAR SOLD to local food banks throughout the U.S. They’ve already raised over 650,000 meals; help them get to 1 Million! Given these challenging times, more than ever are going hungry and in need of help.
Ingredients: Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernal Oil and Cottonseed Oils, Nonfat Dry Milk, Milk, Glycerol Lacto Esther’s of Fatty Acids, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Chile Pepper (12-Pepper Insanity Blend: Chocolate Reaperuga, the Razor, Chocolate Bhutlah, Chocolate Reaperano, 7 Pot Douglas Brown X Reaper, Chocolate Bhut X Reaper, Florescent Mustard Scorpion, Pepper Why ?, Pepper Zeeyalater, Chocolate Bhutlah X Chocolate Reaper, Caramel Scotch Bonnet UFO, and Caramel Reaperuga).
May contain traces of Peanuts
WARNING: Do NOT eat if you have any allergies to spicy foods, nightshades, or capsaicin. May contain traces of peanuts. Keep away from children and do not consume if you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a medical condition.