Peppermint Maddy’s Dark Chocolate Reaper Bark Challenge
- Produced by: Harvest912 – Pennsylvania, USA
- Delicious Peppermint, Dark Chocolate & Super Hot Peppers!
- Made with Carolina Reaper, 7 Pot Primo Pepper, Ghost Pepper, Trinidad Scorpion & Habanero
- Check out the Peppermint Maddy’s Dark Chocolate Reaper Bark Challenge League Table
- Size: 57g (2 oz)
5 in stock
WARNING – Before buying this product please read our Disclaimer
This Challenge product is Harvest912’s regular Carolina Reaper Peppermint Maddy’s kicked up with added 7 Pot Primo Pepper, Ghost Pepper, Trinidad Scorpion, and Habanero.
Important information about the creators Harvest912. A non-profit organisation – their mission is to deliver footcare, new boots, basic necessities and the love of God to those in need. To find out more check out harvest912.org
Ingredients: Sugar, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Unsweetened Cocolate, Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Carolina Reaper Pepper, 7 Pot Primo Pepper, Ghost Pepper, Trinidad Scorpion, Habanero, Natural Flavors, Peppermint Oil, Vanillin.
WARNING: Contains Soy & Milk. Prepared in a kitchen that uses nuts.
- No food or drink for the duration of the Challenge.
- You must video your challenge without edits & remain on camera at all times until the challenge is complete
- Read the short disclaimer found at the bottom of leagueoffire.com/disclaimer clearly into the camera.
- The Peppermint Maddy Bark must be opened from a sealed packet on screen remain on screen until fully consumed.
- The Bark must be chewed (NOT swallowed whole)
- After fully consuming, show an empty mouth and then begin a 4 minute burn time.
- After 4 minutes you have completed the challenge.
LOF World Ranking Points:
- 3 points for every Bar of Peppermint Maddy’s Dark Chocolate Reaper Bark eaten
*Extra Bonus Points in ascending order for each consecutive 3 Bars of Peppermint Maddy’s Dark Chocolate Reaper Bark eaten in one sitting (observing the 4 min afterburn between each one):
- 1 bonus point for the 3rd Bar eaten;
- 2 bonus points for the 6th Bar eaten;
- 3 bonus points for the 9th Bar and so on
Additional rules effective from 15 March 2023:
- No spitting or drooling – if you’re producing saliva, make sure you swallow it!
- No waiting in excess of 1 minute after burn time during back-to-back challenges.
- No covering of mouth with tissue/napkin or some such. Wiping of face, nose, and/or mouth is acceptable.