Death Nut Challenge Version 3.0 – Blazing Foods
- Produced by: Blazing Foods, Charlotte, NC, USA
- The same guys who brought you Johnny Scoville’s Tube of Terror & Death Nut Challenge v2.0
- Smothered with the world’s hottest peppers including Carolina Reapers, 7 Pots, Scorpions & Ghosts
- The DEATH NUT is finished off with 16,000,000 Scoville Pure Capsaicin Crystals
- League Table coming soon…
- Size: 65g (2.3 oz)
Out of stock
The All-New Death Nut Challenge Version 3.0
You asked for it so Blazing Foods delivered. New peppers, improved flavor variations, triple the peanuts, and a totally new Level 5 Deathnut! The Deathnut is made with a new super-hot pepper distillate that is spray-dried into a powder form delivering a whopping 16,000,000 Scoville Heat Units.
Each level starts with a base peanut made using a dose of Carolina Reaper to establish consistent flavor and heat. Then we perform 5 additional steps to make each level unique and progressively hotter with a load of the world’s hottest peppers. All small-batch and handcrafted to ensure consistency and quality.
- Level 1 – Datil Peppers & West Indes Scotch Bonnet
- Level 2 – Ghost Peppers & 7-Pot Brain Strain
- Level 3 – Double shot of Ghost Peppers & 7-Pot Douglah
- Level 4 – Double shot of Carolina Reaper Peppers, a double shot of 7-Pot Brain Strain & Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Peppers
- Level 5 – Triple shot of Carolina Reaper Peppers, a double shot of Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Peppers, the explosive 7-Pot Primo Pepper, and our all-new 16 million Scoville Capsaicin Crystals
- 1 Single Player – LOF points will be awarded for eating ALL the nuts or HALF the nuts from an UNOPENED box!
- 2 Players – LOF points will be awarded to EACH player eating HALF the nuts each from the SAME UNOPENED box!
Ingredients: Jumbo XL Virginia Peanuts, Pure Cane Sugar, Carolina Reaper Peppers, 7-Pot Primo Peppers, Peppers (Datil, West Indies Scotch Bonnet, Ghost (Bhut Jolokia), 7-Pot Brain Strain, 7-Pot Douglah, Trinidad Moruga Scorpion), 16M SHU Pure All Natural Capsaicin Crystals, Sea Salt, Spice.
Heat Scales for the peppers…
- Datil Pepper – Ranging from 100,000 to 300,000 Scoville heat units
- West Indes Scotch Bonnet – Ranging from 100,000 to 350,000 Scoville heat units
- Ghost Pepper – Ranging from 855,000 to 1,041,000 Scoville heat units
- 7-Pot Brain Strain – Ranging from 1,000,000 to 1,350,000 Scoville heat units
- 7-Pot Douglah – Ranging from 923,889 to 1,853,986 Scoville heat units
- Carolina Reaper – Ranging from 1,400,000 to 2,200,000 Scoville heat units
- Pure All-Natural Capsaicin Crystals – 16,000,000 Scoville heat units