The World’s Hottest Corn Chips Challenge
These corn chips are infused with Chilli Seed Bank’s own triple pressed, A-grade Carolina Reaper, Scorpion and Bhut Jolokia puree, and finished with a dusting of Carolina Reaper powder to deliver explosive heat! They are the world’s hottest, after all.
They’re made using an ancient Aztec method developed some 3,500 years ago, called Nixtamalization. Locally grown wholegrain corn is soaked in alkali water (lime), washed and cooked before being ground into the delicious dough (masa) that makes the base of the corn chips. The authentic masa is then infused with Chilli Seed Bank’s super-hot puree, seasoned to perfection, and topped off with a dusting of Carolina Reaper powder for good measure!
RULES: This is a super-hot speed eating & endurance challenge. It’s simple – how fast can you eat a whole 50g box of The World’s Hottest Corn Chips from The Chilli Seed Bank in NWS, Australia without any other food or liquid relief?
- The challenge must be undertaken live on camera without edits.
- The outer box & inner bag of must be opened on camera and the corn chips poured out onto a plate or shallow bowl in front of you, also visible on camera. Make sure that ALL the contents of the bag has been emptied including any chips that may already be broken.
- You are NOT permitted to break the chips down into smaller pieces.
- Make sure you time the challenge with a suitable stopwatch visible on camera – a mobile phone app or similar.
- You must only eat the chips using your hands and the plate or bowl must remain in front of you throughout the challenge. You are NOT permitted to pick up the plate or bowl so as to “shovel” the chips into your mouth.
- Once there are no more chips on the plate or bowl and you have swallowed the last mouthful (show the camera) you have completed the challenge.
- The faster the time, the higher the ranking.
LOF World Ranking Points:
- 4 points when completed in 2 minutes 30 seconds or LESS
- 3 points when completed in MORE than 2 minutes 30 seconds
|Position||Name||Time Taken (Mins & Secs)||#Additional Attempts||# Total Points|
|No data available!|